بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
The following statements of Imaam Mubil Al Waadi’ee regarding Abdul Majeed Az Zindani are found in Al Majroohoon.
– One who is misguided and who misguides others.
– From the heads of the innovators.
– Sticking to his blindness we ask Allah to expose him.
– As Sunniyyah As Salafiyyah are far from him.
– May Allah not bless him. He made defamation of Islam from the very beginning. Hence he said yes to (the Yemeni form) of unification, and yes to the constitution. He has made mockery of his brothers from Ahlis Sunnah, and he propagates concurrence with the Bathist Communist party.
– I am free from what you’ve done Yaa Abdal Majeed! I free myself with Allah from your speeches and lectures. You are nothing more than a mouthpiece for the ikhwanil mufliseen.
– Shaykh Muqbil was asked: “Why don’t you debate Az Zindani perhaps Allah will guide him by your hands and maybe he’ll repent?”
So he replied: “Az Zindani is more knowledgable regarding both the Bath and Nasri parties, however he is a follower of his desires. He engages the sunni with a face, the ikhwani with another face, and the sufi with yet another face (as if he’s with them when he meets them). If it wasn’t for that we would’ve desired this (conversing with him).
We went to him while in the khamr district and he said: “The salafis are harsh.” so I said to him: “Show us what has transpired (with the salafis) of harshness.” Thus he said: “As for you and Hezam then you two don’t have with you all harshness.”
While we were there in that sitting the ikhwanil muslimeen were exaggerating and praising Al Khumaini. We were in the sitting with about 4 or 5 individuals then Mustapha Al Adawi said: ” It’s compulsory for us to aid this man -meaning Al Khumaini- so Abdul Majeed said: “I Advise you to read the books of the shia so that you won’t be shocked (by their misguidance). This advice is correct, it’s good speech. Hence this man is a follower of desires and not ignorant. If he was ignorant we would’ve went to him in order to speak to him, however all he’ll do is meet us with the face of a sunni and just humor me while conversing with me and in the end he’ll be who he is.
مأخوذ من المجروحون عند الإمام الوادعي
ترجمة: نجيب بن يوسف الأنجلسي
Translated by Najeeb Al Anjelesi